Craig A. Christiansen, M.A
Founder & Executive Director
New Leaf Academy
PO Box 6454
Bend, OR 97708
Toll-free: 877.820.5050 | Local: 541.318.1676
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you found the information informative and helpful. If you feel you have a daughter that needs our help, we would like to speak with you. Please call us, and we will put you in touch with one of our counselors so you can have a meaningful conversation about your concerns, your child's needs and how our program can help.
- Does your daughter treat you with disrespect?
- Has your relationship with your daughter deteriorated?
- Are you having trouble getting your daughter to comply with rules and expectations at home?
- Does your daughter have difficulty managing her emotions appropriately?
- Has your daughter struggled with peer relationships?
- Do you see your daughter falling behind academically?
- Is your daughter developmentally behind her peers in maturity, social skills and decision-making ability?
If you find yourself answering yes to some of the above questions and have not seen your daughter consistently improve in any of these areas through local resources you have tried, New Leaf Academy may be just what your daughter needs.
Our program is specifically tailored to help a 10-14 year-old girls with the following:
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with her parents;
- Comply with rules and expectations;
- Communicate her feelings and needs to family members appropriately;
- Manage her emotions in a healthy way;
- Improve her ability to read social situations and act accordingly;
- Build her academic self-esteem;
- Learn how to succeed academically based on her unique learning style;
- Develop the social skills to make and keep friends;
- Make better decisions based on her values;
- Master earlier developmental milestones that may have been missed.
Click here to see a list of characteristics and diagnoses typical of a New Leaf Academy student.